If you’re having trouble verifying your account, try these tips:
- Check that the name, document number, date of birth and any other details you enter match how they appear on your ID document.
- Make sure the details you enter (like name and date of birth) exactly match the details that appear on all of the documents you’ve entered.
- Check the expiry date. If you’ve received a new ID document recently, you may need to use the most current version of the document (new Medicare cards are issued 2 months before their expiry date).
- Check if your ID document has been cancelled, or is inactive or invalid.
- You can only add an expired Australian passport if it expired less than 3 years ago and a new one hasn’t been issued.
- Make sure your browser isn’t in private mode.
- Check that your name is the same across all of the documents you’re trying to verify.